Lisa Mork Geurts, Personal Trainer
Lisa Mork Geurts is a Fitness and Skating Trainer. Her involvement with many fitness facilities, hockey and figure skating clubs is a passion of Lisa's Fitness Firm for over 25 years. Lisa has trained all ages and fitness levels on and off the ice, school gym classes, and a Special Olympian.
CanFitPro Certified, Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer and Nutrition and Wellness Specialist with CanFitPro.
On and Off Ice Trainer for Figure Skaters and Hockey Players
Personal Training or Power Skating/Dryland for Hockey Teams - (807) 472-7676.
Lisa is certified through Western University - Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging (CCAA) for:
- Senior Fitness Instructor (SFIC)
- Get Fit for Active Living Diabetes Strategy (GFAL-Diabetes)
- Training the Trainer (SFIC)
- Licensed Zumba Instructor (Basic & Zumba Kids)
New Year / Spring 2018 Schedule
Schedule for the New Year / Spring 2018 Session with location, time and day. All fitness levels welcome.
To register for any of the Fitness Classes, call Lisa at (807) 472-7676
- Afternoon Aerobics - Monday, Wednesday 1:30pm-2:30pm
Keep your afternoons going with great music and movement
- Simply Stretch - Tuesday, Thursday 9:15am-10:15am or Saturday 10:30am-11:30am
All full hour of Yoga positions and Pilate Postures using a chair and ball
- Morning Energizer - Monday, Wednesay, Friday 8:35am - 9:35am OR 9:40am-10:40am
Fun class to energize your body with wonderful warm ups, cardio intervals using resistance with simple stretching at the end.
- Hoop It Up - Friday 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Tone and Tighten...Ball and Bar - Tuesday, Thursday 6am-7am
- Tone and Tighten - Saturday 12pm-12:45pm
- Stretch and Strengthen - Saturday 12:45pm-1:30pm
Current River Rec Center
- Afternoon Fitness - Tuesday, Thursday 1:30pm-2:30pm
Join Lisa for Weights, Cario Circuit and much more on these fun afternoon fitness classes. See you there.
- Zumba - Wednesday 6-7pm
A fun evening class from Aerobics to Zumba with everything in between!
To register for any of the above classes, please call Lisa at (807) 472-7676.
MaxGXL Sales Associate
MaxGXL is a suppliment our body needs. We lose Glutathione in our body starting at a young age. Aging and disease is attributes with low Glutathione. Give back to your body by using MaxGXL. You cannot absorb it, your body must make it. MaxGXL is the only clinically proven product on the market that naturally raises your Glutathione.
- Dr. Oz speaks about Glutathione
- Video - Cell Biology and MaxGXL
- Amazing MaxGXL Videos
- Chuck and Gena Norris join Max International
Senior Fitness Instructor Course (SFIC)
Lisa is pleased to offer training to become a Senior Fitness Instructor through Western University Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging (CCAA).
The next available course is on Sept 23 & 24th, 30th & Oct 1st, 2017 from 9am-5pm at the 55+ Center.
To register, please call Lisa at (807) 472-7676 or register online. Registration deadline is Sept 8, 2017. Funding is available for the first 10 participants. You will be responsible for 10% of the payment and the grant will cover the rest.
A large collection of free, healthy, gluten-free coconut recipes.