Lisa Mork Geurts, Personal Trainer
Lisa Mork Geurts is a Fitness and Skating Trainer. Her involvement with many fitness facilities, hockey and figure skating clubs is a passion of Lisa's Fitness Firm for over 25 years. Lisa has trained all ages and fitness levels on and off the ice, school gym classes, and a Special Olympian.
CanFitPro Certified, Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer and Nutrition and Wellness Specialist with CanFitPro.
On and Off Ice Trainer for Figure Skaters and Hockey Players
Personal Training or Power Skating/Dryland for Hockey Teams - (807) 472-7676.
Lisa is certified through Western University - Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging (CCAA) for:
- Senior Fitness Instructor (SFIC)
- Get Fit for Active Living Diabetes Strategy (GFAL-Diabetes)
- Training the Trainer (SFIC)
- Licensed Zumba Instructor (Basic & Zumba Kids)
Summer 2018 Schedule
Schedule for the Summer 2018 Session with location, time and day. All fitness levels welcome.
To register for any of the Fitness Classes, call Lisa at (807) 472-7676
- Morning Energizer - Monday, Wednesay, Friday 8:35am - 9:35am | 9:40am-10:40am | 11am-noon
Fun class to energize your body with wonderful warm ups, cardio intervals using resistance with simple stretching at the end.
- Simply Stretch - Tuesday, Thursday 9:15am - 10:15am or Saturday 10:30am - 11:30am
All full hour of Yoga positions and Pilate Postures using a chair and ball
- Fusion - Tuesday and Thursday 8:35am - 9:05am
This is a class that will leave you taller and stronger..fusing moves with your own body resistance.
- Hoop It Up - Friday 11am-noon
- Tone and Tighten - Saturday 12pm-12:45pm
- Stretch and Strengthen - Saturday 12:45pm-1:30pm
Current River Rec Center
- Afternoon Fitness - Tuesday, Thursday 1:30pm-2:30pm
Join Lisa for Weights, Cario Circuit and much more on these fun afternoon fitness classes. See you there.
- Zumba - Returning in the fall
To register for any of the above classes, please call Lisa at (807) 472-7676.
Lisa's Fitness Firm - Day Camp (18+)
You are invited to Lisas Fitness Firm "Day Camp 18+". The stress free day will bring you fun, nature walks, relaxation, lunch, and stretching on the beach with a million dollar backdrop of Lake Superior and Sleeping Giant.
- Your own Hydration (no alcohol)
- Wear clothes and footwear for weather and moving
- Swimsuit and Towel a chance to jump in the lake which is all sandy
Please call Lisa at (807) 472-7676 to register and get your details
DAY CAMP AGENDA 11am - 4pm
- 11am - Arrive
- 11:30am - Nature Walk
- 1:00pm - Lunch/Relaxation
- 2:30pm - Stretch on the Deck/Beach
- 3:00pm - Enjoying our Superior by Nature
Lunch: East Indian inspired
Lentils, Beans, Basmati Rice and Quinoa. Coffee/Tea. East Indian Dessert
- Sunday, June 24 2018
- Sunday, July 22 2018
- Sunday, August 26 2018
- Sunday September 23 2018
Max International Sales Associate
MaxGXL is a suppliment our body needs. We lose Glutathione in our body starting at a young age. Aging and disease is attributes with low Glutathione. Give back to your body by using MaxGXL. You cannot absorb it, your body must make it. MaxGXL is the only clinically proven product on the market that naturally raises your Glutathione.
- Dr. Oz speaks about Glutathione
- Video - Cell Biology and MaxGXL
- Amazing MaxGXL Videos
- Chuck and Gena Norris join Max International
Click here to purchase MaxGXL or other Max products. Products can also be purchased by contacting me directly.
Senior Fitness Instructor Course (SFIC)
Lisa is pleased to offer training to become a Senior Fitness Instructor through Western University Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging (CCAA).
The next available course is Jan 5, 6, 12 & 13, 2019.
To register, please call Lisa at (807) 472-7676 or register online. Registration deadline is Dec 12, 2019.
A large collection of free, healthy, gluten-free coconut recipes.